231 Truro Heights Rd
Truro, NS B2N 0A3
Used 2016 Heartland Prowler Lynx 255 LX
The rear living area layout provides a set of lounge chairs along the rear wall with an end table between, plus overhead cabinets for storage. The slide out sofa and U-shaped dinette offers ample seating during meals and down time when you are just needing to relax. There is a nearby space for the optional TV if you choose to add. This space can easily be seen from any seating area in the room.
The kitchen offers a refrigerator, a three burner range, and double sink, plus storage. So, you will easily be able to prepare and cook food while away from home.
A complete bath provides a convenient shower, toilet, and corner vanity with sink. You will also love the overhead skylight for bringing in more natural light.
In the front bedroom you can sleep sound on a queen size bed and be ready for a new day of adventure when you wake. There are bedside nightstands and shirt closets above, plus an overhead storage shelf for your things, and so much more!
|Length||29 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||652 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6158 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1392 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.